Insurance and Payment
Helpful Insurance and Payment Information From Our Hesperia and Rancho Cucamonga Family Dentist
AT FAMILY DENTISTRY, we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options available. To accomplish this service we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date.
You are fortunate to have insurance to help you pay for your medical and dental needs. Insurance allows patients to afford and accept more ideal treatment rather than just minimal “necessary” or pain- relieving treatment. Through the years, we have found that there are many misunderstandings regarding insurance coverage. The following should help you to avoid the misunderstandings:
1. PATIENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BILLS- You must understand that the patient/parent is directly responsible for payment of our fees. Insurance is a contract between you and your employer, or your labor union and your insurance carrier to help you pay for recommended services. It is not a contract between you and our office.
2. DO NOT EXPECT 100% COVERAGE- Insurance companies rarely pay 100% of the charges incurred. Most carriers pay 50- 80% of their allowable fees, subject to deductible. This office quotes current fees that are within the usual and customary range for general dentistry offices in our area, while many insurance companies pay from a set fee schedule negotiated between your employer and the insurance company.
3. KNOW YOUR INSURANCE- Most insurance has a yearly deductible which must be met before they are responsible for payment. Please be aware of what is yours.
4. General Dentistry – Most of our procedures are covered by dental insurance. However, some of our procedures are covered only if you have a specific DENTAL INSURANCE.
5. NO CHARGE FOR FILLING OUT CLAIM FORMS- In most instances, no fee will be charged if we have to submit your insurance forms for you. A few companies will accept only their own form and procedure numbers. If you are covered by more than company requiring their own forms and numbers, a small fee may be charged for filling insurance forms.
6. PROBLEMS WITH INSURANCE CARRIERS- If you have a problem receiving you reimbursement, please let us know as our financial staff has a great deal of experience. If you have any questions regarding our fees, financial policies and insurance coverage, please call our office before scheduling for your dental treatment.
Care Credit, from Synchrony Financial, is one of the largest and most popular health, wellness and beauty credit cards in the nation, serving millions of families each year. This card helps people receive the necessary healthcare needed, with more than 175,000 health care providers. Patients have the ability to use their healthcare credit card as a payment option for certain expenses that may not be covered by their personal insurance, or used to finish costs that aren't fully covered.
For almost 30 years, Care Credit has been providing valuable financial options for treatment and procedures that aren't typically covered by insurance. It's also used by cardholders to pay deductibles and co-payments. This can apply for one individual patient or for a family member of the patient. Having these financial options allow patients to make decisions about their treatment options that best suit them.
Care Credit for Hesperia
Care Credit for Rancho Cucamonga
Lending Club uses technology to operate a credit marketplace at a lower cost than traditional bank loan programs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of solid returns. Borrowers who used a personal loan via LendingClub to consolidate debt or pay off high-interest credit cards report in a survey that the interest rate on their loan was an average of 33% lower than they were paying on their outstanding debt or credit cards.
By providing borrowers with better rates, and investors with attractive, risk-adjusted returns, LendingClub has earned among the highest satisfaction ratings in the financial services industry.
LendingClub Patient Solutions